Paradise Lodge was built in 2006, and is located on a rustic, secluded plantation owned by members of the Adams family since the 1800’s. This unique lodge is setup to accommodate only one or two couples to provide maximum privacy and relaxation. Relax on the porch, enjoy the hot tub, order a catered dinner, or take advantage of a variety of massage and spa treatments. A package can be created to meet your needs!
Paradise Hunting Preserve and Farm is also onsite, offering hunting, shooting, and other outdoor activities on over 1,000 acres of land.
- Fresh baked cookies or chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cold beverages available
- Access to a classic romantic movie library
- Private large porch for reading or rocking
- Private heated pool and hot tub
- Cable TV
- Full bath and 1/2 bath
- Fine bath products and towels
- Premium scented candles
- Central Air & Heat
- Full kitchen
- Ceiling fans
- Spa/massage packages