- Stroll or run along the South Tar River Greenway at the Town Common on the Tar River.
- Find a delicious breakfast waiting for you in the Uptown Greenville District at The Scullery, Tipsy Teapot at Limelight, Courtside Café, or several other eateries.
- Take in beautiful artwork at the Greenville Museum of Art, Pitt County Arts Council at Emerge, Art Avenue, City Art Gallery, ECU’s Wellington B. Gray Gallery and the Ledonia Wright Cultural Center.
- Browse around the Uptown Greenville District’s unique local shops and antique stores, find the latest fashions in apparel and home goods at Arlington Village and the Lynndale Shoppes, and explore the handcrafted products, décor and gifts at Artisans.
- Follow the North Historic North Carolina Barbecue Trail and sample delicious Eastern NC style pulled-pork barbecue at Skylight Inn in Ayden, B’s BBQ in Greenville, or Jack Cobb & Son Barbecue in Farmville.
- Visit the May Museum to learn about the Town of Farmville and western Pitt County from colonial times to the present. Exhibits chronicle the agricultural, commercial, domestic life, as well as the transportation history of the area.
- Stop by Duck Rabbit Brewery in Farmville for a tap room tour and tasting of their delicious Amber Ale, Brown Ale, Porter, and Milk Stout. Listen to traditional folk, bluegrass, blues bands at the RA Fountain General Store, a combination café and concert hall with salvaged church pews and theater seats, with antiques, books, and music for purchase.
- Head back to the Uptown Greenville District for dinner at Starlight Café. This family run, local farm-to-table restaurant in the European tradition features an eclectic menu made from fresh, local produce much of which comes Starlight Farm or other farms and markets in the area. Enjoy the on-going art exhibits along with an excellent wine list, cocktails, and local craft brews, and cocktails.
- Dig in to a delicious, home-style Southern breakfast at The Seahorse or Peaden’s Grill.
- Explore the great outdoors at River Park North, and learn about science and nature in the Eastern NC at the on-site Walter L. Stasavich Science & Nature Center.
- Step back in time with a visit to the Eastern Carolina Village & Farm Museum. The Pitt County Farmers Market is located next door, so stop by and pick up some fresh veggies, fruits, yummy desserts, or preserves from local farmers and bakers. Take a farm tour and pick your own seasonal fruits at Briley’s Farm Market in Greenville or Strawberries on 903 in Winterville.
- Stop for dinner at Katsuri Indian Cuisine, Wasabi 88, aTavola! Market, SupDogs, or any of our more than 300 diverse eateries.
- Spend the day on the fairway at Greenville’s public Bradford Creek Golf Course.
- Enjoy dinner in the Uptown Greenville District at Winslow’s Deli, Market & Tavern, a beautifully renovated former blacksmith shop and stable featuring charming ambience, delicious food, an incredible selection of local craft beer and wine. Add diversity to your culinary palette with CPW’s Fine Food & Spirits monthly themed menu featuring unique dishes from around world and cool cocktails.
- Experience the live music and pub scene at Christy’s EuroPub or A.J. McMurphy’s.
More Coming Soon!